Win a trip to hang out with Johnnie Guilbert and BryanStars in Los Angeles by telling your story on Pinyata
Download Pinyata here
Win a Weekend with Bryan & Johnnie Contest Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting stories via Pinyata, available for free in the App Store. Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, February 25, 2015.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18, or those under 18 with the consent of their parental guardian. Employees of Pinyata, Inc. (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: BryanStars & Johnnie Guilbert will judge the contest. Story submissions will be judged on their creativity, originality and participation of other friends. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Winner will receive domestic economy-class round/trip airfare for 2 people (if the winner is under the age of 18, they must receive permission from a parental guardian and be accompanied by a parental guardian), 2 nights stay at a hotel near Universal Studios/Hollywood, admission for 2 people to Universal Studios/Hollywood, dinner for 2 people to accompany Bryan & Johnnie on Friday night, lunch for 2 people with Bryan & Johnnie on Saturday, and $300 spending cash for transportation and miscellaneous meals, the total not to exceed $3500.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Pinyata, Inc. a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Pinyata the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Pinyata, Inc. is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Pinyata, Inc. Pinyata, Inc. reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Motley Fool in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Motley Fool is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Motley Fool may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Motley Fool from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
10. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Pinyata Inc. Contest Winner PO Box 931241; Los Angeles, CA 90093-1241.
11. COMPLETE SET OF RULES: A complete set of rules is available for download on the website: pinyata.com/bryanandjohnniecontestrules.